- Launches Corporate Social Responsibility initiative “Pay It Forward” to help alleviate the suffering of those greatly affected by the outbreak and subsequent economic fallout from Covid-19
- American-based Canadian entertainment company, Lionsgate and British-based on-demand streaming media, Sky TV acquire Four Kids and IT
- Launches Tree Roots Entertainment Group Co., Ltd. a technologically innovative entertainment company in collaboration with MQDC, a leading and innovative global property developer, to synergize and revolutionize group technology and innovation by developing innovative content and technological breakthrough platforms
- Signs joint venture agreement with Axion Ventures Public Company Ltd., Tree Roots Entertainment Group Co., Ltd. and Dee Supreme Co., Ltd.
- Launches “HotPlay,” the finest, most innovative in-game advertising platform.
- Partners with “HotNow,” the technological startup company that develops and presents new location-based mobile applications
- Partners with NorthStar Studio, Chiang Mai in the animated feature film “Pinto.”
- Acquires Chinese animated film “Legend of Hei” and Chinese comic-based anime “Soul Land” or “Douluo Dalu”