- Analyzes the existing HR processes and procedures
- Assist in the development and modification of company short- and long-range HR and General Services plans, analyze and implement policies and procedures; Budgeting/Human Resource and General Services duties, assist in the preparation of the company’s overall – – – Human Resource and General Services plan and budget.
- Identifies the shortcomings with regard to training in the organization, the training requirements and draws up a training plan and the associated budget
- Develops (activities and instruments for) personnel policy
- Develops the health and safety policy
- Draws up the annual plan for his department
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain employee benefits program and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Align all HR programs and GA function with both short/long-term business objectives and action plans.
- Support all administrations & general affairs activities so that the Company is able to operate without any disruption.
- Good command in English.
- Thai Nationality only.
- Male / Female age 30-36 years old.
- Bachelor or higher in HRM or related field.
- Experience 3-5 years in management level.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Positive attitude.
如果您对相关的职位感兴趣的话，请将您的简历发送到此邮件 [email protected]